Appointments can also be made by calling 9381 1991.
Dr. Gu graduated in 1987 from Shanghai Medical University. Following graduation, Dr Gu studied and trained in plastic surgery both in Shanghai and Bordeaux, France.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Integrative medicine
- Routine health checks (e.g. relevant physical examinations, testing, advice, and specialist referrals)
- Family planning
- Women’s health including breast checks, cervical screening, and gynaecological health
- STI screening
- Paediatric health checks
- Skin issues
- Mole checks, skin cancer, skin lesion, and cancer excision
- Minor skin trauma and surgical procedures
When Dr. Gu’s family moved to New Zealand, she commenced her career in General Practice. Dr. Gu has undertaken further studies in family planning, obstetrics / gynaecology, and dermatology. Dr. Gu has an interest in integrative medicine, disease prevention, health screening, and the treatment of medical conditions with a holistic approach. Other interests include skin cancer screening, diagnosis, and treatment.
Apart from the challenges of general practice problem solving, Dr. Gu enjoys helping people understand their condition. This empowers her patients and ensures they have the correct information and treatment choices. As a working mother with 2 children, Dr. Gu fully understands the need to support young families and mothers. Dr. Gu also provides management of minor injuries, including lacerations, foreign body removals, and sports injuries.
Dr. Gu is a member of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and the Australasian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine.
PLEASE NOTE: Dr. Gu will not be taking new patients until further notice.
- Initial consult 45 mins $296 (Medicare refund $117.40)
- Initial consult 30 mins $190 (Medicare refund $79.70)
- Review consult 30 mins $190 (Medicare refund $79.70)
- Extended review [at least 40 min] $296 (Medicare refund $117.40)
A SMALL ADDITIONAL FEE WILL BE
CHARGED FOR AFTER – HOUR CONSULTS.