Appointments can also be made by calling 9381 1991.
Dr. Ali is an integrative holistic GP with a Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practice (FRACGP). He is also a Fellow of the Australian College of Nutritional and Environmental medicine (FACNEM). Dr. Ali is an expert in Nutritional and Environmental Medicine, and Medicinal Cannabis. Dr. Ali also has many years of experience in surgical skills.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Medicinal Cannabis
- IV vitamin therapy
- Functional medicine and testing
- Detailed nutrition and lifestyle coaching and modifications
- Microbiome and organic acid testing
- PRP injections under ultrasound guidance
- Nutritional and environmental medicine
- Sex hormone testing and bio-identical hormones
- Adrenal fatigue
- Addressing childhood trauma
Dr. Ali is an empathic soul, caring, dedicated and a patient centred healer. He addresses the main three in each consultation: body, mind, and soul (holistic). Dr. Ali uses different techniques to tap into mental health and early childhood traumas and refers patients to a health care team for deeper spiritual release and healing, when and if required. For that reason, Dr. Ali describes himself to be more than a prescriber, but a healer as well.
Through functional testing, Dr. Ali assesses nutritional, fat, sugar and mitochondrial energy metabolism, liver detox, gut health, the microbiome, brain hormone levels such as serotonin and dopamine, and female and male hormones. These tests offer clues to understanding patient disease and how to best treat them. They aim to improve gut health, and to correct any underlying hormone or chemical imbalances in the body, improving overall well-being. Testing occurs through functional, micriobiome, organic acid, adrenal fatigue and salivary tests.
Treatment for each patient is individualised using detailed diet, lifestyle modifications and evidence-based natural supplements. Pharmaceutical preparations are used only when and if required. The aim of this treatment approach is to empower and help each person to achieve optimal health and well-being. Dr. Ali feels honoured to be part of a patient-empowered, healing journey.
Dr. Firas Al Ali is skilled in PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma Injections guided by ultrasound machine). PRP is a holistic and very rewarding treatment. Dr. Ali takes the patient’s blood and, using a centrifuge, extracts the platelet rich plasma. This plasma is then re-injected into the patient, naturally and effectively treating bursitis, tendinitis, arthritis etc.
- Initial Integrative Medicine consult 1 hour $395 (Medicare refund $117.40)
- Review Integrative Medicine consult 30 mins $180 (Medicare refund $79.70)
- Review Integrative Medicine consult 60 mins $395 (Medicare refund $117.40)
- Review Integrative Medicine consult 90 mins $450 (Medicare refund $117.70)
- Initial Medicinal Cannabis consult 30 mins $180 (Medicare refund $79.70)
- Review Medicinal Cannabis consult 15 mins $92 (Medicare refund $41.20)
- Initial PRP consult 30 mins $180 (Medicare refund $79.70)
- PRP procedure 60 mins $395 (Medicare refund $117.40)
A SMALL ADDITIONAL FEE WILL BE
CHARGED FOR AFTER – HOUR CONSULTS.